While tuition is designed to cover operating costs and teacher salaries, the Annual Fund allows CCPS to purchase items and implement programs that enrich the educational experiences of our students. Please see the frequently asked questions section below for more information.
Support Coastal Christian Preparatory School
If you would like to read a few words from our Head of School, Dr. David Piccolo, concerning the annual fund, please click here.
Donate In Person
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Annual Fund?
Why don't you just raise tuition?
Why should I give?
Where is the money distributed?
Annual Fund dollars for 2014-2015 were used in the following ways:
- Sitewide Wifi Upgrade to boost bandwidth, speed, and reliability
- Contect filtering for student access to internet
- Network infrastructure upgrade to replace failing equipment and bring to current standards
- SmartBoard speakers for all SMARTboards (16)
- Teacher desktops (10) and laptops (13)