Our goal is to build the best in every young woman through a private school basketball program that shapes and strengthens the talents of each athlete.
Coastal Christian Prep maximizes the resources the Lord has provided to each athlete by training, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. As is stated in our mission below, we seek to instill these values through the game of basketball.
Basketball Mission Statement
To inspire each other to glorify Christ on and off the field while striving to be champions.
We do this by integration our core values found here at Coastal Christian Preparatory School in conjunction with vision of the church here at First Baptist Church of Mt. Pleasant. We will develop our players emotionally, spiritually, academically, and physically.
- Emotionally: Our coaches with to provide an outlet, encourage our players to have a resolve to face their fears and replace them with a strong faith. We believe hard work, a determined spirit and God’s blessing can overcome any obstacle.
- Spiritually: We will praise God for all of our many gifts; we will thank Him for the opportunities to prove ourselves on and off the field.
- Academically: We will learn to prioritize. Playing basketball is a privilege given to us only after we have proven ourselves in the classroom.
- Physically: Our body in our temple and we will break it down only to build it stronger, more efficient, and more effective. We will build our foundation with proper nutrition, fitness, agility and strength training.
Long after they leave the court, this is our goal in preparing players for life.
- JV Games begin at 4:00 pm
- Varsity Games begin after 6:00 pm
- Home Games are played in the School’s Gym.
Schedules subject to change, please see our Event Calendar for the most recent information.
Athletic Director – Linda Hollingsworth – firstname.lastname@example.org