(Grounded and Rooted Academically in Christ, we Excel)
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
– Ephesians 2:10
The GRACE Program provides a Christ-focused learning environment for students who struggle academically in the Lower School (K5 through 6th). We collaborate with classroom teachers, parents and other professionals to meet each student’s individual needs and work to implement essential accommodation plans. Through this close partnership we nurture and support these children academically to help them learn to their God given potential.
The program is delivered during school hours both in and out of the classroom. There are different levels of service, involving differing amounts of time. An individualized plan will be drawn up for each child, following a review of individual needs. Areas to be addressed include but are not limited to:
• General academic support, including specific subject areas, organizational skills, time management
• Test preparation, review and test taking strategies
• Individual accommodation plan design and management
• Coordination between teachers, outside professionals and parents
• Others as needed by the individual
There is a cost to parents for the GRACE Program. Specific fees may be obtained from Admissions / Main Office.